Monday, February 15, 2010

Gift From God



When I see myself within my heart
It beats with your lovely thought
When I search the meaning of my life
It begins with your smile as our life -
Where I can see myself as I am

You are my sky when I rise
You are my earth when I fall
You are my breath – and
You are my dream for what I born

To explore life with love
To explain the worth of birth
To know the pain and gain – and
To feel it from heart – I felt it by you
Not just to hold the hands – but
To share the life and time till I breathe

The days passed in search of hands
Not for help but to share - And
Take me as I am - With all my dreams
God give you for all what I wants my sweet heart

Thanks not an enough word… a gift from god
Which I can’t find any were except in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment